Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Sketch card

Here is my sketch card for the Michael Strong group.
That is the sketch. Pretty simply but not for even me,lol, I tend to over think them and then just not end up with anything I like. But this time I did get one done and here it is.
I got the mini stamps of Michael's and just love them, but hadn't used them yet. So this is what I came up with. I used some paper from HOTP by PAPERWISHES, Some Dazzles as the line across and the WISH for the sentiment. The mini flower stamp with a little dazzle in the center. Love how this little stamp stamps so clean. This is such an easy and clean sketch so i will have to make some more cards using it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

BLACK AND WHITE BLOG HOP

Hello and Welcome to the Michael Strong Black and White hop! Thanks for joining us.You should have come from Dorly's blog  http://mode...