Friday, January 1, 2016

A COUPLE OF BOOKS THAT I WON IN 2015

Just getting into more reading and tried my hand at winning some autographed books by authors and won two. Both are cosy mysteries and new  to me. Although i did have a couple of  Cleo Coyle books but hadn't had time to read them. I won her ONCE UPON A GRIND book and loved it. Then just this past week i won one by KRISTA DAVIS  called MURDER MOST HOWL. Can't wait to read it. Right now i am reading  TRICKY TWENTY  ONE by  JANET EVANOVICH that i got for christmas. Also got  Patricia Cornwell's new one  DEPRAVED HEARTS. Hubby got me another book by Cleo Coyle. So looking forward to doing some reading.
 Both books come with recipe's also.

1 comment:

  1. How cool, Rosie! Congrats. How do you win books? I love to read.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!