Sunday, January 10, 2016

BIRTHDAY CARD FOR MOM

This is my first card of the new year. It is a water colored stamped image. I used some water color pencils to color in the a water brush to blend. The image is a large stamp of pansies my favorite flower. It is for my mother in law.
 I used the textured side of the water colored paper. I embossed the card stock with the cane folder and layered my image on it. She will be 86.
The inside was done with some gold Dazzles and a  saying. I rounded the corners of some back card stock and put the saying on it.

Well it is snowing and raining here with high winds, so I think i will go read another book and have a hot cup of green tea with some orange slice's.

Have a great day!  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Rosie. My mother loved pansies. She used to say they had such cute faces on them. Your mother will love this. We got 4 inches of snow and supposed to get two more tonight. Winter has arrived! Stay warm and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely and I am sure your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!