Friday, January 29, 2016

TAG TT012816 AT THE OUTLAWZ

This is my card for at the OUTLAWZ TWISTED THURSDAY. It started out as a tag or banner as I think these are called.
I received a big book of them like you get for scrapbooking but this is all kraft colored and lots of different shapes and size's. Forgot I had it till today when looking for something else,lol. Well I made a card for my hubby who's birthday is coming up on the first of Feb.

I used a paperclip to hold it closed for the picture. The feather and trim all Dazzles from paperwishe's and so is the stamp. The stamp is on a set of feather stamps and the papers are from the ones that have feathers also, just forget the name of them.

The inside is also from paperwishe's, the happy birthday is a stamp that I have had for a long time. The sentiment outline is from a kit I got from paperwish's .

That's it.  

1 comment:

  1. Super job and what a coincidence since my hubby has his birthday on Feb. 6th!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!