Friday, December 16, 2016

Some Christmas cards

Here are some pictures of some of my Christmas cards for this year. Been lazy these past weeks and haven't posted much. Got to get back into it.



My cards use stuff from Anna Griffin and PAPERWISH'S.

Almost forgot this one. It is  one from Paperwish's and is layered. The border is using a embossing folder i believe is from Darcy. The top card is also a layered one from Paper Wish's.

These one's I made to send to SAS4KIDS. I made two of 3 of them and just one of the 3d snowman. 
That's all for tonight. Had a eye shot today so only seeing out of one right now Hopefully will see better tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice and creative! Check my site today, as I used a cardinal also!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

I have been making some new card but not had time to post so will post a few of them now.Enjoy These are a one sheet wonder challenge at...