Thursday, March 30, 2017

A FEW MORE CARDS MADE THIS WEEK

Here are a couple more made this week.
This is one i was playing with a new stamp set from PAPER WISHES. It's called LAYERED FLOWERS. I used some Stampin'up cameo coral ink. I have had this color for so long and was surprised it still had ink. Love the color. Now below is the card i made from it.
 I added the butterfly, also from PW. And some more cameo coral around the edge.

This is a large butterfly from a stamp set from PW but not sure the name of it. Thought it would make a cute note card. I used Martha Stewart punch on the bottom. I embossed the stamp with a blue embossing powder.

Thats it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

I have been making some new card but not had time to post so will post a few of them now.Enjoy These are a one sheet wonder challenge at...