Thursday, March 2, 2017

JUST A QUICK

TO show some card made lately.





First one was for an online person's son for his birthday.
Second and third for a green swap at PAPER WISHES, the bookmark was part of the swap.
Third one is daughters birthday. Had a duh day so just swished some ink across the page and stamped happy birthday and added a flower.
Fourth and fifth was a challenge at PAPERWISH'S to use paper ink, stencil and bling. I got this stencil in a kit so thought i would try it. I like how they turned out. I will turn them into birthday cards. That's all for today. 

3 comments:

  1. Rosie, I am so partial to Irish symbol cards, as I went to St. Patrick's for high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy Rosie. Beautiful colors. I love the stencil. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie, Thanks for your comments on my Hunkydory cards.

    Looking at the cards above, I have to say that obviously you turn out gorgeous things even on your "duh" days! That swished ink with the flower may be simple, but it's also beautiful - probably my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!