Monday, November 28, 2011

DIGI CHALLENGE AT OUTLAWZ

Well the last two images I did I did not post because I was not really happy with them. But this time I am going to so I can see if I make some progress with coloring in the image's. Not something I am good at. On the two I did here I used colored pencils first then went over them with the same color of maker...... I like the way the color is brighter when I do that. But getting it to photograph is some times hard.


The little girl is on pop dots so she stands up for more demention.
Hope you enjoy todays little challenge!!!! It was kinda fun just coloring for a change!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

JUST SOME CARDS

Here are just some cards I made. Hope I haven't already posted them.The foil ones are using some foil's i found at the dollar tree ...