Wednesday, January 2, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Not any pictures to post of cards today. Been sick for a week then blogger wouldn't let me into my blog so just getting back into it today. Feeling a bit better today. Will post more when i am up to it.
Wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!  May it be a fun filled and a creative one. I sure got lots of papers for the new year to play with so looking forward to being able to play more..

That's all for today.

Thanks to all that stop by and say hi and comment on my cards. I really do appreciate all your input and praise. 

3 comments:

  1. Rosie I am so sorry to hear that were not well. Trust you are feeling yourself again. May 2013 be all you want it to be.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie, so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. It's never any fun to be sick but being sick during the holidays is much worse. Wishing you all the best in 2013. Hope you find the time and energy to craft this year. Happy New year! Big healing hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you have been sick! I think it is hitting everyone this holiday season! Hope you feel much better now and that you have a wonderful 2013! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

JUST SOME CARDS

Here are just some cards I made. Hope I haven't already posted them.The foil ones are using some foil's i found at the dollar tree ...