Saturday, May 11, 2013

MOTHERS DAY CARD

This is my card for my mother in law. She is not like most mil's,lol. She is always there when needed and has helped us out all our married life, which is going on 38 yrs this Nov. And she live really close to us. So hope you enjoy it. I am going to enter this in a couple of challenges:
Lady Anne's Friday Sentiment
Outlawz Monday Greeting Card. Sorry computer is not cooperating so didn't get the links.
She has some Rose bushes so thought she would like this one. It is also nice to have a mil who shares some of the same likes as me.
    

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Love tge design paper. Happy Mothers day.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back with my DT hat on.
    This is beautiful. Lovely colours and embellishments. Everything works so well together. Thanks for sharing your talent. Good luck with the challenge. Hugs Desíre {Lady Anne's Sentimental Friday DT Member} {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Rosie! Love the roses and the lace together. I am sure your MIL will love it! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card, Rosie. Your MIL will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

JUST SOME CARDS

Here are just some cards I made. Hope I haven't already posted them.The foil ones are using some foil's i found at the dollar tree ...