Friday, July 28, 2017

NEW CARD

This is a card I made for a swap at Paper Wish's. It was our July swap.

Can't remember the name of the paper pack but it was a boat and water theme. So i cut the chairs out that where on a pier the cut the second page of it out and layered it. I like how it turned out. This one really had me thinking and looking for something  different to use. Thought i would post it now that she got it so I am playing catch up with my blog.

Feels good to be getting back into it and also doing up some scrap book pages.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Rosie! This looks so much like the view out of my door! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

JUST SOME CARDS

Here are just some cards I made. Hope I haven't already posted them.The foil ones are using some foil's i found at the dollar tree ...